» Quality Policy
By implementing the Quality System WQS intends:
- To meet the Accreditation Body requirements and other applicable regulatory requirements;
- To maintain non-discriminatory procedures for the certification;
- To ensure the information confidentiality and impartiality on decisions.
- To be committed to it in order to continuously improve the work processes.
» Quality Objectives
- Obtaining and maintaining the accreditation;
- Meeting the deadlines and requirements agreed with the solicitants;
- Absence of complaints regarding the improper disclosure of information;
- Bringing stakeholders together at least once a year to assess the decisions of the Certification Body;
- Assessing the processes and defining improvement actions.
Botucatu, January 31st 2011.
In order to ensure impartiality, conflict of interest effective management, transparency, and objectivity, there is no connection, either expressed or implicit, between the use of any representative, technician, or auditor and the services rendered to WQS’ customers.